EastWest Institute Launches Redesigned Website
"The EastWest Institute mapped out a site that offers a user-friendly, visually-appealing experience that remains consistent with its mission and better reflects the scope of its ongoing work across the globe."
-Cameron Munter, CEO and President of EWI
The EastWest Institute is pleased to announce the launch of its new website, designed to ensure visitors can more easily navigate the site and attain the information vital to their specific interests, while also affording greater interactivity.
We welcome you to tour the site, where you can find out more about who we are, what we do as an organization and how you can help us achieve our mission of fostering international dialogue and conflict resolution.
New features include:
- Overall improved user experience, both in site structure and in content organization
- Responsive design enabling easy access and navigation for all devices-desktop, tablet and mobile
- Streamlined section on development meant to make the process easier
- Numerous resources, reports and commentaries organized and readily available
- Detailed descriptions outlining the institute's mission, Board of Directors, staff and history
- A growing library of content and multimedia assets to inform and update audiences
- Enhanced search and filtering features to ensure quick access for visitors
Please visit us on Facebook and share your thoughts on our new site.